Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you suspect that you may have mold in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside for mold remediation services. We can remove mold as well as identify the cause.
Get Quick Mold Identification and Intervention
Mold in a building can be a serious issue. Not only is mold unsightly, but mold, or more particularly mold spores, can reduce indoor air quality and cause health effects for your family, employees, or customers. The conditions that lead to mold growth can also herald cosmetic and structural damage in a building.
If you have reason to believe that mold is in your home or commercial building, either because you’ve seen it or because you have a persistent musty odor, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside. We have the expertise to quickly identify any mold problems and start immediate remediation.
Remove Mold and Treat the Underlying Cause
Often, mold can be the result of flooding or water damage. If this is the case for your home or business, you can count on SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside to not only remove your mold but also deal with any flood damage. We can apply structural drying, eliminate odors, and perform repairs on damaged areas.
If you have mold concerns, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside at (301) 856-5402. We will send our specialist to inspect and assess your property as quickly as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (301) 856-5402
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (301) 856-5402
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: