Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
If you suspect that you may have mold in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside for mold remediation services. We can remove mold as well as identify the cause.
Get Quick Mold Identification and Intervention
Mold in a building can be a serious issue. Not only is mold unsightly, but mold, or more particularly mold spores, can reduce indoor air quality and cause health effects for your family, employees, or customers. The conditions that lead to mold growth can also herald cosmetic and structural damage in a building.
If you have reason to believe that mold is in your home or commercial building, either because you’ve seen it or because you have a persistent musty odor, call the professionals at SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside. We have the expertise to quickly identify any mold problems and start immediate remediation.
Remove Mold and Treat the Underlying Cause
Often, mold can be the result of flooding or water damage. If this is the case for your home or business, you can count on SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside to not only remove your mold but also deal with any flood damage. We can apply structural drying, eliminate odors, and perform repairs on damaged areas.
If you have mold concerns, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside at (301) 856-5402. We will send our specialist to inspect and assess your property as quickly as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (301) 856-5402
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (301) 856-5402
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Marlton community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2140 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: