Make SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside Your Emergency Contact When you Encounter Mold
The homeowner suspected mold & sure enough, we found it hiding behind the kitchen wall.
After any water disaster, excess moisture and standing water can play a big part in the growth of mold in homes and commercial spaces. When returning to a residence or business that has been inundated with moisture or standing water, be cautious! There is a chance mold is present. Mold can be a reason of concern for those in your family with asthma or anyone with a weakened immune system.
When you suspect or encounter mold in your space, make SERVPRO of Marlton / Morningside your emergency contact. We will help you clean and dry out your space quickly. For best results, you will need to tackle your mold concern within 24 to 48 hours. Before SERVPRO arrives on the scene, open doors and windows to help dry and air out your home or commercial space. If you have fans, use them to dry out & speed up the process. Be sure to position fans to blow air outside or towards open windows.
Once SERVPRO arrives, we will:
1. Inspection and Complete a Mold Damage Assessment
2. Contain the Mold
3. Begin the Air Filtration Process
4. Remove Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
5. Clean Contents and Belongings
6. Start the Restoration Process
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (301) 856-5402
How To Handle A Mold Problem In Your Space
Mold concerns? Call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside at (301) 856-5402. We will send our specialist to inspect and assess your property quickly.
Often, mold can be the result of flooding or water damage. If this is the case for your home or business, you can count on SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside to not only remove your mold but also deal with any flood damage. We can apply structural drying, eliminate odors, and perform repairs on damaged areas.
If you find you have a mold problem in your home or business space, your primary focus should be safety:
- Most notably, mold growth can occur as rapidly as 48-72 hours.
- Individuals including children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems may be presented with greater health risk when living or working in a space that contains mold.
- If you encounter a strong & musty odor in your space, this could indicate mold is hiding under carpeting or behind drywall.
If you detect or find mold:
- Steer clear of the affected areas.
- Disable the HVAC system and turn off fans.
Contact SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside as we are your go-to professionals for mold remediation services.
Try to AVOID:
- Do NOT touch or agitate the mold in any way.
- Do NOT spread or move the flow of air across any surfaces with suspected or visible mold growth.
- Do NOT attempt to remediate the area yourself.
- Do NOT spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold as the mold if not treated properly, can return.
If you have mold concerns, call SERVPRO of Marlton/Morningside at (301) 856-5402. We will send our specialist to inspect and assess your property as quickly as possible.